What we do at
Disruption is not just about changing technology:
it’s about changing the logic of a business
FLYINGRHINO is an innovation and transformation platform
dedicated to CEOs.
We offer privileged and tailored access to a wide array of skills, services, information and international networks, aimed at guiding enterprises through complex and systemic stakes induced by digital transformation.
This problematic is addressed globally, enabling leaders to tame technological progresses and new business models in order to optimize, grow, create value, transform themselves, and innovate.
We inspire ourselves from best practices from all over the world, and from all markets; but because each company is different, our approach remains totally tailored and adapted to the particular challenges of each of our customers.
Digital Transformation is not a technology challenge, but rather a business and strategy challenge for the future of each enterprise.
We are aiming at helping you to apprehend market and technology (r)evolutions, and to better understand corresponding emerging trends, in order to seize the right opportunities for the future of your business;
- Decoding: markets, trends, case studies, impact, technologies’ potential, new models, business intelligence
- Conferences, tailored pitches and presentations
- Executive learning expeditions: tailored study trips (preparation, agenda, decoding)
We are helping CEOs tame digital transformation and make it a value creation and growth tool for their enterprise.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives
but the most adaptable to change”
- User Experience: improve user experience, increase sales, multiply touch points for a global experience
- Operations: reduce costs, increase productivity, optimize the value chain
« When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared
for everyone telling you you’re nuts »
The 3rd axis represents a longer term reflexion, provides a coherent framework for the other 2 axis, and thus allows to link all projects with each other: a fundamental base encompassing a vision, and a global strategy for the enterprise; it also allows to identify opportunities for radical innovation (or disruption); this axis can be worked in parallel of the other 2. As such, several options are offered:
- Definition of the digital transformation strategy
- open innovation strategy: outsource innovation to gain agility
- Strategic partnerships, ecosystems and international networks
- Moonshots: aim for x10, not +10